domingo, mayo 15, 2005

I'm so Happy!!!!!!

There is incredible the power of my friends in my life, but the most important thing is that I enjoy it very much. It is incredible as with such only to say a word to me or probably in spite of only seeing a call of anyone of them in my cel, or in spite of coming to my house of surprise. They change me the day but especially my state of mind. It can't be compares with nothing.

Thanks God to put in my way so lovely and nice people and I am provided with a character like this, because i can manage with the character of my friends without no problem.


Annexes
Things that it is always necessary to remember.

Is prohibited not to smile at the problems,
Not to fight for what you want,
To leave everything for fear,

Is prohibited not to demonstrate your love,
To do that someone pays your obligations and your evil humor.

Is prohibited to leave your friends,
Not to try to understand through what you lived united,
To call only when you need them.

Is prohibited not to be you with the people,
To sham in front of persons that it does not matter for you,
Become the funny man just to they remember you,
To forget the whole people who loves you.

Is prohibited not to create your history,
Not to have a moment for the people who needs you,
Not to understand that what life give you also takes it from you.

Is prohibited not to look for your happiness,
Not to live your life with a positive attitude,
Not to think that we can be better.